- You go on vacation in another European country, you rent a 'compact car' and marvel over how big it is.
- It takes you thirty seconds to realize that the strange person you pass on the sidewalk who is talking to some random person on the street, is actually trying to talk to you– and not the person behind you.
- You pay 9 dollars (60 SEK) for a crappy beer and don't bat an eye.
- Every time you enter a shop, you make sure there isn't a machine where you have to take a number and wait your turn.
- Every discussion you have with an acquaintance begins with an in-depth analysis of the weather – and you really mean it – this weather is truly horrible or absolutely fabulous.
Sweden in Quarterfinals in World Cup 2018
2 weeks ago